Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Caldwell Week 2: C++

I love International Ivy! I took C++ and I learned how to make a computer program. My program can turn celcius into farenhiet. Also, I loved water day, pajama day and the other activities during brake. -S.C.

The course I took this week is C++. We were able to start codding in eclipse is a program that allows us to code in C++. This camp is amazing, apart from the great courses, in break time we play outside, have snack, and have fun. I can't wait to come back next year! - E.W.

What I enjoyed about camp this week was everything! My class, C++ was impeccable and I had fun programming different things. We had fun in breaks too! We played games that got our cardio running and exercises us. Everyone here is nice and benevolent! I love this camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- M.K.




No comments:

Post a Comment