Thursday, July 3, 2014

Caldwell Week 1 - Student Blogs

"Going to this camp was an amazing experience! I learned so much, and I even got to make my own game! My classmates were nice to me and the teacher was filled with knowledge and inspired me a lot. Thank You International Ivy." -N.L.

"My experience at International Ivy was very awesome! I had so much fun in my Shark Tank class and I found a new and creative side of me. The breaks were fun and I made new friends! This is the greatest camp ever and I am definitely coming back for years to come!" -M.K.

"In Robotics, Omar gives us a project using the instructions. After that, we programmed the robots, which was the hardest part. We had to break down the program into little pieces. After that we go to break for snacks and to have fun. Finally we go back to robotics to continue what we have started until class is over" - V.V.

"My experience at the International Ivy Summer Camp has been fun. The Shark Tanks class was  really cool and fun. I loved developing my product, making posters, advertisements, and creating a sample website. The whole camp has been amazing and I look forward to coming back next year." -E.W.

"At the International Ivy NXT Lego Robotics class, I learned how to build robots and program them using the Lego Mindstorm software and run them. Overall I had a fun time.  Also, our teacher Omar was great."
 -C.M.

"Dear Ivy,
     Wow, wow, and wow! This camp has everything! In Robotics with Omar,we learned how to build and program robots. Also, break time was full of games and fun, which is really good! The class also helps our eyesight when we have to find some pieces, too. I can't wait to enjoy to rest of the summer with International Ivy." -A.S.

"It is very fun being here. I enjoyed all the activities the camp has. The most fun is the teachers and making new friends.This camp is definitely a win-win for my parents and I." -D.O.

"I liked this camp a lot. I liked Errol, my Chess teacher. I learned that I can turn the rook over after I promote the pawn into a queen. I also learned a new way to checkmate. I mainly enjoyed Wet Day and all the water games." -A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment