Thursday, July 17, 2014

Classes at Caldwell: Week 3

Here are some fantastic quotes from a few enthusiastic students!

"This class is really great. I loved making comics on the first day, using the website ToonDoo on the second day and using the website GoAnimationon the third day. I made really cool videos on the third day like: The Waiter that Never Listened and The Scientist and The Girl. I am looking forward to making my next video called Space Wars!" -- S.B.
" We write lots of comics and play fun games that involve comics too in Comic Creation Class. I think the class is really fun. I get to be creative on websites like ToonDoo and GoAnimate which is great. You can just think of something simple and turn it into a cool comic." -- M.B.
"I am taking Detective Spy Lab this week. We get to take many of the cool things we create home. My favorite thing to do is use the spy gears, which was really fun. This one of my favorite Mad Science class." -- A.V.









No comments:

Post a Comment