Friday, July 11, 2014

Edison Mobile App Designers Share their Experiences

"In camp I learned how to create a mobile app game. I learned how to publish it on the internet. The game I learned was pong and I realized how important it is to do exactly what the tutorial says or the game could be messed up. I think it was a great experience."

"This was an awesome class because the teachers were very nice and we had great activities. I met very, very nice friends."

"The class I attended was the mobile app design program. Throughout the duration of the camp, my group created the game pong with a tutorial. This tutorial explained to us how different "programming phrases" change a game in a different way. We even began modifying or creating a new game. In my case, I modified the game pong. I chose to change the shapes of the paddles to make the game more interesting. I also added obstacles in the game so the ball ricochets off them, making the game harder. In the middle of the time at camp, we would have break for thirty minutes to do certain activities. For example, we had water day where we did water-related things, which was very enjoyable."

No comments:

Post a Comment