Monday, July 7, 2014

Student Blogs Far Hills Week 2

This week at International Ivy in Far Hills we have classes in App Design, Robotics, Minecraft, and Web Design. Some of the students wanted to share their experiences and thoughts about the classes and the program as a whole so far:

"Today in Lego Robotics we made a cool lego mindstorm robot that could move and even roll over. I like the class a lot and it is really fun!"
-R.G.

"I built a truck and it was fun and now we are building another one that can do other stuff. It was fun working with all of my friends in the class."
-A.H.

"I had so much fun playing Minecraft today. We did math too!"
-A.C.

"I like all of the new friends I am making! They really helped me and made the class even more fun than it already was!"
-R.M.







No comments:

Post a Comment