Tuesday, July 15, 2014

What's Happening at Far Hills This Week?!

It looks like the campers got into the markers to let us know what's happening in the classrooms at Far Hills. Check it out!

Eesha is taking Imagination Authors. She says, "I love to type up stories in writing class. It's fun making FRIENDS. I'm writing about TINIES. Tinies are a kind of people I made up."

Siya is taking two classes this week, Computer Programming and Super Reading/Study Skills. She says, "AM: I go to Computer Programing in scratch. It is the most exciting thing I do. I animate things on the computer! It is really hard, but fun at the same time. PM: In the afternoon, I go to Reading. I learn to read and write better. I love this class because (to tell you the truth) I LOVE reading. International Ivy summer camp is the best camp ever!"
                   

Alisha is taking Robotics. She says, "I LOVE robotics. I LOVE making friends. I am building a car. We are almost finished."

No comments:

Post a Comment