Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Camper Chat! Week 7 - Edison

Students this week decided to blog about their time at International Ivy. Most of them are saddened that this is the last week of camp, however, they had a blast going to International Ivy!

"This is the last week of International Ivy Summer Program, and I am a mix of excited, happy, upset, and depressed. Why? Because International Ivy camp's classes were so fun, and at the same time I just don't want to go! Kenny, Sherry, Leigh, and Brianna are so nice and exuberant, and the crash courses are so fun! I learned so much and like everyone else, I'll be missing Ivy this year. Thank you, and keep continuing this awesome, spectacular, and phenomenal yearly camp! You're definitely in my good books! Thanks counselors! And by the way,...:) :) :) #IVYFOREVS.

"It's the last week of International Ivy. I'm in the movie making and animation class. It is so awesome! I got to make movies by drawing on a white board, moving pebbles, and using clay to make figures! I'm really sad that it is going to be on Friday. I'll miss my awesome teacher, Brianna, a lot. But I had a great time this week. I'll also miss my awesome counselors, Kenny, Sherry, and Jeff."





No comments:

Post a Comment