Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Caldwell Week 2: Animation Movie-Making

"Animation is very fun and I enjoy it a lot. Joe is teaching us a lot about animation, and the class is very interesting. We are learning so much about animation and stop-motion. I can now make awesome movies on my own"
-Cameron

"Animation lab is fun! I learned how to make animations. We learned a little about Incrediflix's past." 
-Brian

"Animation is super fun! Joe has taught us really great tricks to make movies look cool and interesting. He taught us to use an app called Incrediflix where you can create stop-motion and animation movies. We are doing 5 frames per second which means if you took 5 pictures that be one second in the movie. I have learned so much and am excited to see the finished product. I know that my friends and family will enjoy the movie, all because of Joe's help!"
-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment