Friday, August 5, 2016

A Kid's Experience at International Ivy - Somerset Week 6

Hi I'm Mahima, and I'm going to tell you about my experience at International Ivy. My first week here I did an acting class with an actor named Randy. We put on a play called
The Chicken and the Fox, it was a fun play. I had other classmates named Arden, Kylie, and Andrew. There was a big crowd, just like a real play. I was a raccoon and a fox. It was an amazing experience!

My second week there I did website designing. I did an American Girl website. Here is a video of me talking about my website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxTXcXSsUC4&index=9&list=PLuBDbQ1DUI-U7fvNAiuvUmZtdpjca2qdI.

This week I am in Creative Writing Workshop and we wrote stories and poems. My classmates are Ding, Brandon, and Julian. I am having so much fun this week in Creative Writing Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment