Friday, July 20, 2012

International Ivy Camp Poem - Writing Class

International Ivy camp was a blast
The Caldwell College campus was very wast. 
I enjoyed writing to be better
And remember when I forgot a letter. 


Lunch was awesome in the cafeteria
Though we had to deal with heat bacteria.
During breaks we had snack outside
Though we felt like we were being fried.


Then I had Robotics class
Lego Mindstorms NXT was a blast.
Then at 5:00 we had to go
I was sad that only a few more days were left.


I had writing class until twelve thirty
I thought I might be kinda nerdy.
We wrote stories, poems, and plays
I like the poem about the horse that goes neigh.


In the afternoon, I had Robotics
The Lego Mindstorm NXT's were symbiotic.
We programmed our robots to do cool things
We are so awesome we can make it sing.


My favorite part of the day was break
There were so many snacks I didn't know what to take. 
We played different games and had so much fun
We had a great time on wet day in the sun.


R.G.

1 comment: