Thursday, July 25, 2013

Caldwell Campus Week 4: Game Design Level 2

The Game Design class utilizes the Game Maker program to help teach kids how to create awesome games and even the basics of programming. In level 2, the students start from scratch and design even more complicated games than before. Many of the students are concentrating on creating a pseudo-3D gaming experience. So far, the games look amazing and I can't wait to play them!

Here are what some of the kids in the class think:

In this class we learn how to make video games. My teacher is named Alex. We also make are own games. My game is a 1st person baseball game.
               -B. R.

This is an amazing class. You can continuously learn lots of things on programming games. I never knew learning could be so much fun! In all, I would go to this class every time I come each year.
               -K. T.

No comments:

Post a Comment