Friday, July 5, 2013

Chatham Week 1: Narrative Writing and Creative Writing

I was nervous stepping out of my dad's truck with juicy, natural cherries in my hand. We head across the gravel parking lot, the sun beating down on my hat. Right next to me my dad was holding the fresh picked mulberries in a tin. We headed in the garage and we set up at a table though we had a rather wobbly bench in the back. I was sweating like crazy in fear I would not sell all my fruit. Surprisingly, I was sold out of mulberries by 10:15 and I arrived at 9:00. I still had two quarts of cherries left. Now, I was sweating like crazy. Just before my dad picked me up at 12:00 I sold one more quart of cherries. We brought the remaining quart of cherries to a friend's dinner party that night. It was a very exciting day.
-N.S.-

No comments:

Post a Comment