Friday, July 5, 2013

Chatham Week 1: Narrative Writing in Creative Writing

It was lunchtime and my parents weren't home. I decided to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. But I didn't want an ordinary peanut butter and jelly sandwich, so when I opened the cabinet with the peanut butter and jelly, I could see out of the corner of my eye was a small bottle with the word "hot" on it.

I took this "hot sauce" and spread it out on each slice of bread. Then I spread peanut butter on one slice of bread and jelly on the other. When I took a bite and it was so spicy I ran around the house trying to get cold water. When I got some I drank a lot of it. Even when I drank cold water my tongue was still burning. Then I ran to the freezer got ice cream and stuck my tongue in it.

It took nine glasses of cold water until I finished eating the sandwich. I learned not to put too much hot sauce on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

-W.G.-

No comments:

Post a Comment