Friday, August 2, 2013

Caldwell Week 5 - Great Camp Experience!

The International Ivy camp is a great camp. It teaches you a lot about stuff like robotics and basketball. 
                                                                                                                                                    -- E.E.


Camp is fun, I like doing the classes, I like chocolate cake, and all the great food at the all-you-can-eat cafeteria. I like the color war, and I hope my team wins. 
                                                                                                                                          -- E.S.


I made a game in video game creation 2. It is called Push the Goom Bas. Luigi pushes Goom Bas into a wall.
                                                                                                                                             -- M. W.


I think this camp is a great way to learn and have lots of fun. I learned a lot in both. My classes: Journalism and Video Game Creation. I will want to come to this camp next year.
                                                                                                                   -- K. T.


I think this camp is a great way to make friends. My class video game fantasy is so cool. I have had so much fun!
                                                                                                                                    -- J.K.


I say my second time here has been amazing. There are so many classes and they also have afternoon classes if you like it. I loved International Ivy camp. They have Minecraft and vocal classes. I hope you could come too.
                                                                                                                     -- Anonymous



International Ivy is one of the best camps I've been to. And I've been to a few other camps! It's nice. The classes are awesome, and it's overall fun! This is why I like International Ivy so much~!
                                                                                                                     -- Anonymous



No comments:

Post a Comment