Thursday, August 1, 2013

Short Hills Week 5 classes

This week was really fun. I took the Chemistry and Biology class. It was both entertaining and educational. We learned about chemical reactions, the periodic table, adhesives, geology, insects, garbage decomposition and human body systems. All through the week, we remained interested and intrigued. -K.C.

I loved this class. It was very fun. I learned a lot about reading. It was so fun. I like it a lot. I like it because I love reading. This camp is so fun. I like it. -S.M.T.

My favorite part of the day is when we have a soccer game after lunch. I like it because it's like recess. I also like it because it's my favorite sport. I hope more people choose to do it. -J.B.G.

I really like Super Reading class. Our teacher makes class very fun. We get to let our minds experiment with reading. I have learned tons in the past week. She makes class fun when she tells jokes and uses her son as an example of what NOT to do. I really like what we learn. We took a little quiz and I use all the tips she told me to use. I did really good. Those tips make it quicker and easier for me. I hope this class will also help other students the way it helped me! Thanks Brandy! -S.S.

Hello kids and parents ! If you want to go to camp, go to International Ivy camp. You can play Minecraft, create video games, build LEGO robots, design your own cake, and do science! Every week we have Water Day where you can throw water balloons! In Web Design class, you can learn how to make your own website and more. So come here to have fun! -M.B.

Reading camp was really fun. I loved our teacher. Her name is Brandy. I liked how she told us stories all the time. I love Super Reading class. -S.M.T.

This camp is wonderful. For my morning class, I did Super Reading. It is really interesting. I learned where and when to do my homework. We are learning how to read fast and read in chunks. In the afternoon, I am in the NASA Astronomy class. We will launch a generic rocket tomorrow that we built. During break, we did a Minute to Win It challenge called "Face the Cookie." You had to get as many cookies from your forehead into your mouth using your facial muscles! My experience at Camp Ivy has been enjoyable and amazing. -D.V.

I am in Cake Design class. My favorite day of the week was when we designed our own birthday cake. We also made cupcakes and chocolate cake. I love making cake! -C.C.

Ivy Camp was really fun. I learned more about working together and having to step up when others don't know what to do. The camp has great staff and people who run things that won't hesitate to help you. You can even play sports during breaks. You get to experience a little bit of everything at this camp. -D.H.









No comments:

Post a Comment