Friday, July 18, 2014

Edison Web Designers Finish up a Great Week

"This was the BEST WEEK OF CAMP EVER! First of all, I got to create the awesomest website that's all about tennis and is really really really awesome! I hope that a lot of people check it out and like it!
I also had fun during the break times. We got to play things like dodge ball and trivia quizzes and soccer tournaments! We also got green t-shirts that said International Ivy Enrichment Program on it and wore them on Friday and got to wear our pajamas on Thursday. I had tons of fun and learned a ton of things at the same time! I can't wait till i come back here again!
P.S. I had the best teacher ever! Her name is Nicole and she plays music while you work and is really nice!"

"Going to Website Design at International Ivy Summer Enrichment Programs was a very valuable experience. I now have and operate my own website, called Robert Brandl's Burgers and Brats, containing German and American grilling recipes. Throughout the week I added my recipes, photos, links and more incredible features. We also worked on HTML coding. I was so excited about this that I created a different HTML site. My site is now finished and I am excited to show it to my parents. I would like to thank our teacher for the week, Nicole, and also Sherry, who helped a lot with different widgets and plugins."


No comments:

Post a Comment