Friday, July 18, 2014

Honest Words about Classes at Caldwell: #Week3


"This week I am taking C++.  It is a programming class.  Coding seems very complicated, but it gets easier when you begin to understand the programming and formatting.  This class is fun and helpful.  I learned a lot this week."  -A.V.
"I am taking the C++ Programming class this week.  So far the class is very interesting.  We have learned how to format, what each function means and its purpose, and how to make programs.  We made a program that converts degrees Celcius to Farenheit to Kelvin interchangeably.  We also made a program that converts letters to numbers and back.  If I could I would definitely take an advanced class for this subject next year.  Overall, I enjoyed this class very much."  -R.K.
"Over the week I have learned how to make games in GameSalad.  My favorite part was making my own game after we made an asteroid game.  I made Pacman 2000.  I learned how complicated even the simplest games truly are.  I learned about taking the scenes, actors, commands, and the stage and making a game out of it.  I learned so much!  I hope to come back next week!"  -E.O.
"I am making my own game called Super Star Smasher using the program Game Salad. I can control Kirby by having him collect stars. I also have to dodge enemies called Waddle Dees. After collecting a certain amount of stars I must defeat King DeDeDe who moves up and down and throws hammers at you. If I shoot him with my Star Blaster 10 times, I win! Overall I really enjoyed the class." -A.S.
"In Mobile App Design, we learned how to work a program called Game Salad. It was a tough process just creating one game. We created a game called Asteroids saved our several times. Everyone's game had glitches but the teacher helped us work on fixing them. Mobile App Design was complicated but also fun and rewarding." -A.G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment