Thursday, July 24, 2014

Feedback from Short Hills campers

The campers at Short Hills are having SO much fun this week! Here's what they think about some of the classes:

"International Ivy camp is amazing! It is so much fun! It's a total blast!" -AZ

"Funny, interesting. The teachers are good. The classes are cool and exciting even though my english is not that good." -C

"This camp is:
Swagalicious
Cool
Epic
Fantabalous &
Awesome
I really liked my classes cake pops and video game creation!" -K

"THIS CAMP IS AWESOME! Cake pop class is so much fun! And I love Web Design because you can choose what you want your website to be!" -CG

"This camp is so fun! I'm so happy I came because I have made new friends and learned new things." -KB

Youngsters:
"My favorite thing is rainbow looms! I love blue and black. Thank you Ms. Elaine and Ms. Emily!" -AH

"I like computers! Wet Day was cool! I played with the water balloons. I like legos and rainbow looms. I really want to come back next year!"-JK

No comments:

Post a Comment