Thursday, July 18, 2013

Caldwell Lego Lifeforms 1 Week 3

I like robots. I like it because I like to go fast. Then in my free time I can make other things. -A.L.

We learn many thing in the lego class. I make robots with legos and it's very fun. I take movie making in the afternoon. We learn how to make movies and use rubber to make little creations for the movie. I like that class! - S.R.

In lego- robotics we made robots. We learned about how to program a machine and do it in a system on the computer. It is fun to build different things and be creative with legos. -A.X.

In lego-robotics our fun teacher thought us how to build some fun robots. Some of the robots were called rattle snake and the inchworm. We have plenty of fun moments in lego-robotics. -B.V.





No comments:

Post a Comment